Thursday, May 13, 2010

The beginning.

I got the bug. Don't know how, don't know why, but I got it. I needed to ride a motorcyle, better yet, I needed to OWN a motorcycle. Up until this point in my life, I had been on a bike a total of maybe 5 times. Always as a passenger, up at Uncle Rick's cottage just outside of Renfrew, ON. Little Rick, somehow convinced to me get on the back of his dirtbike and drive all over the place. I admit, I was scared. And I remembered saying never ever again. Hell, I only drove a standard car maybe 5 times.

Last summer on the "Road Trip" with my brother and sister, Mike and myself talked about getting bikes and taking another "Road Trip". I being the brother who gets things done, did it. But we will get to that later. Mike, if you read this, you need to get a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment